Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reading List

This seems like a good place to start. I try to read a lot of books.

It's been more difficult than usual, what with business being crazy and all. It's also worth thanking the heavens/my parents for that eReader. English books in Bratislava are few and far between.

No matter what I read, I try to read it actively. Having a pen at hand (or stylus, should I be flipping through electronic pages) helps keep me engaged. I think about what I'm reading and apply it to work and my life. Here's my list of books read for 2010, so far:

At Bonus Time, No-one Can Hear You Scream - David Charters

The Greatest Show on Earth - Richard Dawkins

Accidental Billionaires- Ben Mezrich

Blink- Malcolm Gladwell

The 50th Law - Robert Greene

99 Ways to Increase Your Income - Frank Martin

The Richest Man in Babylon - George S. Clason

Save the Cat - Blake Snyder

The Design of Business - Roger Martin

Any suggestions of your own? I'd be delighted to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment